Arrive by Boat from Kingston or Richmond
Shuttle boat from Hampton Court Station to Show Entrance. Regular boat trips from Richmond and Kingston.
One of the most pleasurable ways to get to Hampton Court Palace Flower Show is to arrive by boat.
You can take the boat service from Richmond or Kingston (5 mins walk from either train or bus station).
Or if arriving by train, you can take the shuttle boat from Hampton Court station.
The shuttle boat service starts on Preview night – Mon 1st July running from 4pm – 11pm and continues daily throughout flower show week from 9am – 7pm.
Boat TRips to Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival:
- 5 minute shuttle service from Hampton Court Station (£3.50 per trip, season ticket Tues – Sun £15)
- 35 minute boat trip from Kingston (£8 single or £10 return)
- 1 hour 45 minute boat trip from Richmond (£11 single or £13.50 return)
Plants travel for free!
Boat shuttle service
A shuttle service will be running from the Thames entrance of Hampton Court Station to the flower show entrance.
Save yourself a 20 minute walk through the crowds and enjoy a leisurely 5 minute cruise instead.
- Preview evening, Monday 6th July runs from 4pm to approx 11pm
- Tuesday to Sunday runs from 9am to 7pm
- £3.50 per trip
- Shuttle boat season ticket for Tues 7th – Sun 12th July £15
- To buy a ticket just look out for the Turks ticket sellers outside Hampton Court station and at the Flower Show pier.
Boat trips from Kingston & Richmond
Tickets are purchased on-board.
Avoid all the hassle of traffic, parking, or packed trains and take a leisurely scenic cruise right to the flower show entrance. The views are stunning.
Bar and toilet on board each boat. Plants travel for free!
*RHS members save £2.50 on the cost of an adult boat ticket* from Richmond or Kingston to Hampton Court – just show your RHS membership card. The RHS discount does not apply to the shuttle boat service, and cannot be used in conjuncton with concessionary discounts or any other offer.
To buy tickets for the RHS Hampton Court Palace Show visit rhs.org.uk