In conjunction with ‘Thumbs Up It’s Thursday’ run by Kingston First, Turk Launches are offering FREE travel for children on a river cruise from Kingston to Hampton Court Palace on set dates and times.
Departure: Turk’s Pier, Thames Side, KT1 1PX at Kingston Bridge, behind John Lewis
please note pick up for the free trip is from Kingston only, NOT Hampton Court
To: Turk’s Pier, Hampton Court next to the Palace gates
Return: You can either stay on board, or catch a later boat back to Kingston : 11.15, 12.00, 12.45, 14.00, 15.15, 16.00
- Thursday 9 April 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 16 April 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 28 May 2019 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 23 July 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 30 July 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 6 August 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 13 August 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 20 August 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 27August 10.30am & 11.15am
About the trip
It takes 1hr and 15minutes for the round trip. There’s plenty to see, it’s perfectly safe and kids just love the adventure!
There is easy access for prams and push chairs. Toilets and a bar are also on board each boat.
If you wish to get off an explore Hampton Court Palace there is so much to entertain the children.
Tickets for adults and older children are purchased on board – £10 return. OAPs and children over 11 save £2.50 on the adult ticket price.